Nationals Organising Committee
The 25th Australian Early Holden Federation FX-FJ Nationals are being hosted by the FX-FJ Car Club of Canberra and the Cooma Monaro Historic Automobile Club (The Cooma Car Club). The organising committee is made up of members from both clubs.
• National Director: Kel Goodman.
• Assistant National Director: Tony Pryce.
• National Secretary: Ian Constantine.
• Assistant National Secretary: Julius Goboly.
• National Treasurer: John Cadona.
• Magazine Editor: Basil Bilanenko.
• Web Master: Jason King.
• Assistant Web Master: Martin Ward.
• Facebook Administrator: Graham Pryce.
• Entrant Coordinator: Julius Goboly.
• Chief Scrutineer: Tony Pryce.
Craig Rogers, Robin Hampstead, Nicola Goboly and all FX-FJ Car Club of Canberra members.
Supporting members of the Cooma Car Club.